New Beginnings


After years writing a dissertation about Fashion and Cinema in the '50s in Italy, a little bit of bravery and a pandemic helped me to bundle up some ideas and start this blog. 

One of my many dreams is writing a book about the strong relationship between Fashion and Cinema. How Costume Design influenced the catwalks and viceversa, how powerful is the red carpet of a movie premier or during awards season, and so on.

But researching and writing a book, unfortunately for someone in my position, is not a doable project. Not one of the easiest task, I might say. Energy, time, money are essential and if I may have the first, I'm lacking on the latter ones. 
So, why not to try the blog way, I said to myself in one lazy Annual Leave afternoon during a pandemic. 
It would cost me nothing, I can manage my own time in my own terms, expanding my ideas and who knows where this could get me. Bonus point: practicing my written English.

I gave up many things I enjoy and that make me feel happy and good, it's time for me to get back on to them. So, here I am. On a path of babbling about outfits, costume design, stylist and The Devil Wears Prada.

Welcome & Enjoy. 

0 commenti